“Values” mean to us:
Sustainability, consistency, social responsibility, win-win for all parties involvedigten
“to build” means to us:
Acting, tackling, professionalism, general planning, innovation, flexibility
“plannable” means for us:
Predictability, safety, building and trade competence, goal orientation, minimizing risks and stress.
- Structural regulations ensure the long-term survival of the company
- In our corporate culture, we remain an owner-managed medium-sized company
- The shareholders are expressly committed to this structure
- Leadership enables employees to identify strongly with their company
- Honesty and trust are key values of our leadership culture
- We live unity in the management team
- The distribution of tasks within the management team is clearly defined
- We create defined freedom for personal responsibility
- Employees are an essential success factor in our company
- Every employee contributes responsibly to the team
- Employees are deployed according to their potential
- Agreed targets form the basis for target/actual comparisons
- We systematically qualify employees
- Qualification opens up perspectives in the company
- We develop professional holistic problem solutions around the project
- We drive projects forward and tackle challenges actively
- We continuously develop new clients and business fields
- The product range is constantly being further developed
- We identify and occupy promising market niches at an early stage
- We professionally weigh up the opportunities and risks of business segment development
- The “SWP” as a brand has a high recognition value
- Consistent marketing binds our partners to the company
- We appear on the market as a project team and deal fairly with each other.
- Pride in our own performance is the basis for a successful market presence
- Each employee sees himself as a representative of the company.
- Cleanliness and order on the construction site and in the office are a reflection of the company.
4. March 2020
Gutes Bewahren - Neues wagen
Wir haben es geschafft! Die letzten Umzugskartons sind geleert und die neuen Arbeitsplätze eingerichtet, der Umzug in die Alte Mälzerei...
29. February 2020
Richtfest Bauvorhaben ZaWi – Zähringerstraße 24b
Am Donnerstag, den 20.02.2020 waren wir als Gewinner des 1. Berliner Holzbaupreises auf der Bautec vertreten, um dort das Leuchtturmprojekt...