Who we are:
SCHÄFERWENNINGERPROJEKT GmbH is an architectural and engineering firm based in Berlin.
Our passion is timber construction.
We specialise in the general planning of private and non-profit construction projects as well as in planning, construction management and project control in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors. We plan, control and build energy-efficient, age-appropriate and barrier-free residential buildings, urban quarters, hotels and social facilities.
We develop, realise and finalise construction projects in and around Berlin according to economic aspects and aesthetic requirements. Our goal is to create sustainable and cost-optimized buildings in which people feel comfortable, whether at work or at home.
We know from many years of experience that the high quality targets can only be achieved through precise planning, available capacities, high deadline and cost commitment as well as personal commitment. This knowledge helps us to successfully supervise projects and to advise the client during the entire project period competently and according to his needs.
For us every project is special.
It is our strength to provide you with a cost estimate or an execution concept in the shortest possible time.
„To establish values can be planned“
What’s behind it?
What distinguishes us
We face challenges every day and take responsibility for your project and your success. You can rely on our expertise.
- Technical expertise with economic sustainability .
- Well thought-out solutions from a single source.
- Minimal planning and interface risk.
- Extensive industry-specific network .
- Very good knowledge of current market developments.
- Relevant experience with large-volume construction projects.
- High flexibility and sustainable strategies.
- Realistic evaluation and adaptation of your project.
- Demand-driven supplementation of available competencies.